All 10 art Reviews

We Are Lovers We Are Lovers

That's fucking perfect! The background colours are a tiny bit too muted for me, but it's still fab.

Marillo de Oro Marillo de Oro

Never heard of this game, but a really fantastic job on this piece! the poses, lighting and colouring really create a wonderful bar mood that could turn ugly at any second. Great job!

Pegosho responds:

Thanks Metal-kiwi! I highly recommend you to get this game, it's an amazing experience IMO.

Confession Confession

Interesting, is there a significance to the rope? Wonderful textures.

Hand Madness Hand Madness

Nicely balanced in terms of shade! And well done on the fabulous hands, they're the hardest little bastards.

Highly Attractive Koffing Highly Attractive Koffing

Truly gorgeous, the sensual curves, the slight drool, the various orifices... My kinda pin-up. If I was into Magical poison gas ball-animals. And Maxfactor.

anime is an virus anime is an virus

I agree with ya Golf, bit too much anime on the site, but I'm loving the irony of the main figure crushing your artistic symbol under her boot. What's yer icon a rip-off of? Meowth, that's right! It has come full circle... Still, cool art and valid point.

babykiller-tooth fairy babykiller-tooth fairy

Very nice, your lines are so clear that while it's a packed image there's never any difficulty discerning what's going on. I wish I could get it bigger to really examine it. Fabulous!

jwaphreak responds:

ty--its 1 bigun-18x24 with about an inch border---last one i did but have half a dozen collages like this--ill post fr feedback!--VADR on FB migt be a better pic idk-

Cardinals Cardinals

Youuu are on Encyclopedia Dramatica. Sorry to raise it, you probably already know, but hey! meant I followed the trail and found this lovely lil piece, it's brilliant how you've captured their "single unit" look. Luvli!

daigonite responds:

I have a page on ED?

that is actually kinda lulzy

unless you mean that picture I put up ages ago

Xepher-I-Set Xepher-I-Set

^^

Niiice. Dimmu and Unearth are so good live, but I'm amazingly jealous about the Devildriver. Fantastic peice with a great shape, love the little wtf? in the corner.

bitterritter responds:

Indeed it was a fantastic show. Devildriver was playing tracks from their most current album at the time: The Last Kind Words. It still kind of surprises me to this day that I was able to do that with regular bic ball point pen. Normally I never use them. I can't say why I added the little "WTF?". It's just one of those strange idiosyncrasies of mine I suppose. Thank you for the kind words!

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

Feel tez powah!

Nicey nicey nice and spicy. What did you use to make it, photoshop? Definitely very, very awesome indeed.