When a Popular Kid Sneezes When a Popular Kid Sneezes

Sooo the popular kid's not popular? Sweet animation, nice exaggeration!

Cheetoh responds:

the popular one is the one they went to church for

Ultimate Yacht Battle Ultimate Yacht Battle

Great animation of your latest comic, but I could see you cut a few corners in order to get it out in time, restricting movement and detail. It's still a great watch!

Portal Turret AMV Portal Turret AMV

Interesting: It was cool, and the sequence was typical of your high standards, but the penguin added a rigidity of movement that We're not used to with your characters, who are usually quite fluid in head and arm animation. Still a good fun video, and cool tune!

REDDER REDDER

Very good game, hard,immersive, and no level up gimmicks to convince you you're getting better when it's actually just the game making it easier for you. A pure skill game that's very beautiful. This and Dys4ia really show your versatility. Thank you ma'am!

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Lovely game

Really sweet, addictive, challenging game that's oh-so-much fun. Best thing for me tho is level one's music: that weird japanese-reggae beat is now in my iTunes, and soothes me to sleep. Schweet.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Woot

Great fun, But where are Bitey, Blockhead, The retarded Animal Babies and the purple dude with the skull mask?

Stabbing a Cat Stabbing a Cat

Used this in your Cat-stabbing wax museum escapades comic right? Unspeakably erotic...

6 in a Row 6 in a Row

Marvellous! Anyone ever heard David Firth's (Doki66) remix of this? It's called "it is Huge!" ;)

Road To Bowser Theme Road To Bowser Theme

The build up was juuust the right speed, brilliant drop and you didn't overwhelm the track with too many layers to attempt to beat people into liking it. Also, a brilliant piece of music! Nice and relaxed.

We Are Lovers We Are Lovers

That's fucking perfect! The background colours are a tiny bit too muted for me, but it's still fab.

Marillo de Oro Marillo de Oro

Never heard of this game, but a really fantastic job on this piece! the poses, lighting and colouring really create a wonderful bar mood that could turn ugly at any second. Great job!

Pegosho responds:

Thanks Metal-kiwi! I highly recommend you to get this game, it's an amazing experience IMO.

Confession Confession

Interesting, is there a significance to the rope? Wonderful textures.